Friday, April 22, 2011

Wednesday Thursday images at Crag Lake

Here are the Wednesday/Thursday images; days two and three at Crag Lake.
My home and studio for the next six weeks; the new lodge was built after Ted Harrison had moved to the "warmer climes" of Victoria.
You can see his original cabin below.


Some of the first 21 images I have for my first creations story. I started working just on hilroy three ring binder ruled paper but it breaks down with the acrylic washes. I kinda liked the blue lines took me back in time; but they are distracting so I will take them out with the computer.



Here the chief's daughter gives birth to the raven child in moss. she has a helper.


This land is all about subtle color and large forms. I think my landscape forms will really flatten out.


This is a background for the raven to escape from the lodge carrying the light package. It will all make sense eventually.


Can't wait for the snows to go and the temperature warms up to work on the balcony.


more land shapes


warm up drawings of ravens on Yupo


Back to visualizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment