Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday, a great breakfast and superb coffee

I had a great Easter dinner with a family who's son and daughter were just named to the Canadian Cross country ski team. This big/little city has more than its share of talented citizens. Must be something in the air. I will follow the careers of these young athletes, that's a "for sure".

Easter Sunday and a great breakfast and superb coffee at Jan's place in Whitehorse. I was told my snoring level was only at the annoying level 2 out of 5 stars. My travel buddies are off to Alaska shortly so I take the Carcross road (caribou crossing) back to THARS.

Drawing,drawing, on something from the imagination.
I started a second story or chapter today dealing with a creation myth where Crow is the main character.


The chief or most powerful man keeps his young daughter from all the young men.


Crow transforms himself into a pine needle. Here I use an Easter influence portraying surrender to transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment